Nanoparticulate Drug Delivery System, Pulmonary targeted and Novel drug delivery system
1. PATEL P, SONI T, THAKKAR V, GANDHI T., Optimization of the experimental parameters of FP micro particles for pulmonary delivery using a box behenken design, Journal of pharmacy and bioallied science, March 2012;S48-S49.
2. PATEL P, PATEL P, PATEL H, Herbal excipients: An emerging field as a penetrarion enhancers in transdermal drug delivery system, , International journal of pharmaceutics research and development, April 2012,Vol.4, 058-068.
3. PATEL P, PATEL P, Study of altered Disintegration Behavior of Immediate release pain medication in different beverages., International journal of pharmaceutical Research Scohalor,Vol-2,Issue-4,2013,Pg.333-338
4. PATEL P, SONI T, THAKKAR V, GANDHI T , Nanoparticle as An Emerging Tool in Pulmonary Drug Delivery System, Micro And Nanosystems, 5 (4), November 2013, 288-302
5. KOYANI V, DEDAKIA A.,MATHOLIYA C., PATEL P. Microspheres For Intranasal Delivery System: As Review, Bioinfo Drug Targets, Vol 2 (1).Dec. 2013.
6. PATEL P, KOYANI V, Smart Polymers: Innovative Drug Delivery System, , World Journal Of Pharmacy And Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 3, Issue 3, 508-527.
7. PATEL P, PATEL M, Rheological and morphological studies of chitosan/agar/poly (vinyl alcohol) blends International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research April-July 2014 Volume 6 Issue 2 ,49-54.
8. PATEL P, PATEL P, Study The Amino Acid Behaviour In Chitosan Containing Spray Dried Powder For Pulmonary Drug Delivery, , International Journal Of Pharmaceutical Research And Bio-Science, 2014; Volume 3(2): 360-369 .
9. JANI A, VAGHASIYA S, BAGADA H, PATEL P ,Development And Validation Of Novel RP-HPLC Method For Simultaneous Estimation Of Tolperisone Hcl And Diclofenac Sodium In Pharmaceutical Dosage Form, , International Journal for Pharmaceutical Research Scholars, V-3, I-1, 2014,847-853.
10. BAGADA H, PANCHAL H, PATEL P, JANI A, Method Development And Validation For Simultaneous Estimation Of Ambroxol, Chlorpheniramine Maleate And Phenylephrine Hcl In Bulk And Liquid Dosage Form By R P-Hplc Method, world journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, Volume 3, Issue 5, 1458-1467.
11. PATEL P, PATEL P, Formulation and evaluation of clindamycin HCL in situ gel for vaginal application, , International journal of Pharmaceutical investigation,2015, 5 (1), 50-56.
12. PATEL P, DAVE A, SHETH N, PATEL P, Formulation and characterization of sustained release dosage form of moisture sensitive drug, , International journal of Pharmaceutical investigation, April, 2015 Vol. 5, Issue-2, 92-100.
13. PATEL P, RAVAL M, SHETH N, Nanoparticulate Drug Delivery Sytem for Cancer Therapy: Oppourtunities and Challenges, Recent Patents on Nanomedicine, 2014, 4, 32-45.
14. PATEL P, JANI N, SHETH N, PATEL P, Formulation and Optimization of Metoprolol Succinate Sublingual Tablet by Statistical Optimization Technique, , Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Technology. 7(1): January-March, 2015, 30-43.
15. PATEL P , VADGAMA N, RAVAL M, Formulation and Characterization of Aspirin loaded modified release Microsponges by statistical design, Int. J. of Res. in Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics Vol-6(1) 2017,1-16.
1. Book on “Nanoparticle for pulmonary drug delivery system” in Lambert
2. Book on “Skin Whitening” in Lambert Publishing House, Germany. ISBN 978-3-659-44399-2(17/08/2013)
3. Textbook of Biopharmaceutics published by Nirali Prakashan
Nanotechnology: Novel Perspective and Prospects Chapter entitled “optimization and experimental parameters of Salmeterol Xinofoate loaded compritol 888 Based SLN for pulmonary delivery using a Box behenken design”,5-5, 662-668
Title of Project
Sanctioned Letter No.
Formulation and characterization of nanoarticulate drug delivery system for effective cancer treatment
GUJCOST/MRP/2015-16/2709, dated 28 march 2016
1. Participated in the state level seminar on “intellectual property rights: opportunities and challenges”organized by Anand Pharmacy college, Anand on 10th September 2009.
2. Participated in the state level seminar on “Recent advances in Bioinformatics A Novel Approach to drug discovery”organized by Atmiya pharmacy college at Baroda on November 20th 2009.
3. Participated in the National seminar on “Intellectual Property Right” organized by A.R. college of pharmacy V.V.Nagar on 26th March,2010.
4. Participated in the state level seminar on “Aspect of Research Methodology” organized by Anand pharmacy college, Anand on15th April, 2010.
5. Participated in the One day symposium on experimental design and patents by A.M.C.P college of Pharmacy, Himmat nagar, Gujarat, India on 21st August, 2010
Participated in Seminar on analytical method development-A contemporary approach by Indu kaka ipcowala college of pharmacy, New V.V.Nagar on 15 Oct. 2011.
International Indo America pharmaceutical regulatory symposium by Institute of pharmacy, nirma unv. Ahmedabad on 11-13 Nov. 2011.
Participated in 2 days Refresher course for registered pharmacist by Anand pharmacy college, Anand on 17-18 Dec.2011.
One day workshop on Assesment and Accrediation by NAAC on 21 January 2013, by IQAC & UGC, Academic staff college, saurashtra unv., Rajkot.
Two weeks AICTE Sponsored FDP On Application and characterization of solid state in pharmaceutical solid at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Saurashtra Unv., Rajkot.
Nirma institute of Pharmacy international conferences in fostering innovations in drug discovery and development held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad on 23-25 January 2014.
UGC Sponsored one day seminar on “Regulatory affairs in Emerging Pharma markets” Held at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Saurashtra University, Rajkot on 22/03/2014.
GSBTM Sponsored one day national seminar on”Microbes and Industrial Biotechnology” held on 29 March 2014 at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Saurashtra University, Rajkot
Also attend one day seminar on “ Research to Rupees”
Also attend vibrant Gujarat held at Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar
1. Poster presentation Entitled Fabrication and Characterization of FP Metered Dose Inhaler for COPD in international Indo America pharmaceutical regulatory symposium by Institute of pharmacy, nirma unv. Ahmedabad on 11-13 Nov. 2011.
2. Poster presentation Entitled Optimization of the experimental parameters of FP micro particles for pulmonary delivery using a box behenken design in Advance in drug delivery technologies by Gujarat technological university, Ahmedabad on 24-25 Mar. 2012.
3. Oral presentation Entitled on Patient Friendly Transdermal Formulation for Fungal Infectionand attended on Two weeks AICTE Sponsored FDP On Application and characterization of solid state in pharmaceutical solid at Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Saurashtra Unv., Rajkot.
4. Poster presentation Entitled Nanosponge: A Novel Approach for Drug Delivery in 2 Nirma institute of Pharmacy international conferences in fostering innovations in drug discovery and development held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad on 23-25 January 2014.( As a Guide)
5. Poster presentation Entitled Fabrication and Characterization of Film Forming Voriconazole Transdermal Spray for Treatment of Fungal Infection in 2 Nirma institute of Pharmacy international conferences in fostering innovations in drug discovery and development held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad on 23-25 January 2014.
6. Poster presentation entitled Biodegradable Injectable Insitu Depot Forming Drug Delivery System: A Review in Ramanbhai Patel College of Pharmacy International Conference on Current Perspectives in Drug Discovery, Development and Therapy in 27-28 February 2014.(As a Guide)